Our space lends itself to company social events as well so if you and you’re team like a good get together with chef inspired food and a wide range of craft ales and natural wines we can cater for all your needs. Our food is designed by award winning chef Bruce Elsworth, owner of restaurant Elsworth Kitchen so be assured your gastronomic needs are in good hands!
Our top floor space has been fully restored to its original mill features including a beautiful Yorkshire stone wall, two walls of windows allowing the most from the south facing sunlight and high beamed ceilings. Alternatively if you need a full blackout, then we have blinds on every window to cater for your presentation needs.
We have 8 large tables to suit any meeting layout and a large 65” TV screen for presentation and external speakers use. Our full audio surround sound system is fully available for your use as are the microphone headsets.
The space lends itself to smaller break out areas which range from a table and chairs setup to more casual seating areas. You can designed the space in a variety of table layouts to customise your individual meeting needs.
Our bespoke in-house bar is also fully stocked and can be hired alongside a corporate event stocked with well curated, locally sourced fine wines, craft ales and soft drinks.
Located in the centre of Skipton we are easily accessible by foot and by a rail or bus from the towncentre. EK at the Mill is an ideal central base to hold your away day and ensures your whole team can easily arrive on time for your event without the need to drive and park.
Skipton has a wide variety of affordable accommodation should you need an overnight stay option for conferences and longer business events.
Chef Bruce Elsworth has years of experience and knowledge of seasonal produce and is passionate about ensuring our dishes are showcasing the best flavours in every dish. In his words his dishes showcase “the best of Yorkshire on a plate”. We offer both hot and cold food options, including buffet choices and unlimited teas and coffees throughout the day. You can add on some beautifully handmade cakes for an afternoon treat when you’re needing a pick me up during the day.
- Hot food menu (includes vegan or vegetarian option) £29.50 per head. Includes unlimited teas and coffees and cakes in afternoon. Price per head includes venue hire.
- Cold food menu (salads and wraps including vegetarian option) £25.50 per head. Includes unlimited teas and coffees and cakes in afternoon. Price per head includes venue hire.
- Capacity up to 70 people
- Dry Hire £29.50+ vat per hour (3 hours min) available between 9am-5pm
- Dry Hire- outside 9am-5pm, £35+ vat per hour
- Tea/Coffee/cake available to add to dry hire prices – please see our corporate menu above.
Small Meeting Room
- Capacity up to 10 people
- Available Mondays and Fridays only
- Please get in touch for prices